Monday, April 18, 2011

First Post

Hello Everyone. I started this blog to document the building process of my Lon-EZ project. They say opportunity knocks, but opportunity sort of threw a rock through my window when I found a local with a Long-EZ project. When I purchased it, the fuselage and canard were finished, working on Chapters 12-13 (Canard and Nose Gear Installation). For the next few months, most of my posts will be focusing on my practice layups. Please Follow and offer advice as you feel free to!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Connor, this is a good way to start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clever personification! I can already tell that it will be lovely reading this-it's a very laid back, funny, easy-to-read yet informative post.
    Sorry, I guess I'm still in school mode! I bet the last thing you want is someone analyzing your sentences! I wish I had known about this earlier!

    ReplyDelete