Saturday, December 3, 2011

Nose Bowl Installation

12/3/11 Whew, finally been able to get back to working on the project. So far I've had to layup 2 piles BID on my nose bowl because it was cut in half by the last builder. I then attached it to a foam support because there was not enough clearance for the tire. I finally attached the Nose Bowl, and added some more dry micro to my my practice wing. Nose Strut is complete and ready to be installed.

One of my good EAA pals, "the real George Scott", was kind enough to out his EAA tech counselor skills to work as he graciously donated some of his time to inspect the progress of the Long. He said good job and keep it up! A big thanks to George!

After acquiring a much better computer, I can upload pictures much faster to this blog. I will now try to feature as many pictures of my progress on this blog, however I will still feature all of the photos on Facebook. I take the pictures of my progress and upload them all from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment